Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Rocky Horror Show

You'll notice I haven't posted anything here for quite a while. Work. Life. Whatever.

But I have something super fun to tell you about tonight. Friday night Hubby and I went, along with some friends, to see the Pensacola Little Theatre's presentation of The Rocky Horror Show. Now, granted, I might not be the most objective observer considering that Hubby and I tech shows there fairly regularly so we know a lot of the cast and crew, but Dang! This year's version of the show is even better than last year's and that's really saying something.

Some roles are played by the same actors who played them last year, including Brad, Janet, Frank, Columbia and Magenta. Oh Magenta! Have you guys figured out yet that she's my hero? I want to be her when I grow up. (Unless I can be Helena Bonham Carter, but I think that job is already taken.)

But I digress.

The fact is, this cast is incredibly talented, the show is high-energy, and I had so much fun that, like a theme park ride, I was ready to get back in line and do it again. You'd be hard-pressed to find something that's any more fun to do this weekend. (Unless it's attending my Halloween Party.)

But I digress.

2 comments: